FREE Bodybuilding eBook
Learn The Powerful Secrets To Unlock Your Bodybuilding Potential Today!
Enter your first name and a valid email address for free instant access to the special bodybuilding report.
Weight loss is simple, burn more calories than you consume. If you can fully understand that then you are on your way to losing weight. The bodybuilding weight loss tips are:
1. At the end of that day, add up the number of calories you ate/drank. Be as exact as possible. Once you add it all up, you now have the total number of calories you consume daily. Also, weigh yourself.
2. Start the day after counting calories, eat 500 calories less than you normally do. So, lets pretend that the day you counted calories you counted 2000. For the rest of the week, you would eat 1500 calories a day. All you have to do is subtract 500 from the total number of calories you consume in a normal day, and eat this new number of calories every day for the next 7 days.
3. Instead of eating 3 big meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), or eating all day all the time, spread those calories out over 5 smaller meals. Eat one meal every 2 and a half to 3 hours. Doing this will speed up your metabolism.
4. Cardio is an important part of weight loss. If you're serious about losing weight, but don't want to do the cardio workouts, then you are requiring your diet to do all of the work. Jog, walk, swim, jump rope, ride a bike, take an aerobics class etc. all it takes is 30 minutes a day, 3 - 5 days a week.
5. At the end of that week, weigh yourself.
6. Don't Over train: Some people still believe that the more training means more muscle and increased fat loss. Not true. It doesn't work that way. Working out too often does not allow your muscles the necessary time to recuperate. Not only will you not gain any muscle, but you will be setting yourself up for chronic injuries from over training.
7. Improper diet and over training are two reasons why most people never get beyond an average physique.
8. Perform Aerobic Exercise Regularly. To shed the fat quickly, aerobic exercise is essential. Many people will begin to see results just from this alone. It not only helps to burn fat and calories during the actual time you are exercising, but it also elevates your metabolism for hours afterwards. This leads to greater calorie burning and fat loss throughout the day.
have any questions or want to make suggestions please feel free to contact us by